Sunday 27 May 2012

A week in Sunny London..

A confessed sun worshiper, I have been loving the weather this week... (when I'm not stuck in the basement office at work or travelling on the sweaty tube that is.)
I finally been able to wear some of my summer buys that have been collecting dust in the wardrobe this week.
Hope you have all have a sunshine filled week too. Long may it stay. xoxo

'Please Stand Behind The Yellow Line'



Hello gorgeous Dior gowns chosen for model Josephine De La Baume by Exposure. 

London prepares for the Diamond Jubilee


Dress Up Friday... I have been waiting for the right time to wear this bright pink dress from H&M. 
Friday Drinks at Exposure. 

I have worn little else but a bikini and playsuits this weekend... Chilled. 
First BBQ of year!






No comments:

Post a Comment