Monday 21 May 2012

Watch The Throne

After weeks of waiting last night finally arrived... Watch The Throne. 
I booked tickets as soon as they came out, so last nights show was originally meant to be the opening night, but we still couldn't of have picked a better night. 

Seeing a few tweets from Rihanna yesterday morning saying "Missed my flight" and "Jay Z just saved my life" so as soon as I heard the opening line of 'Run This Town' of what sounded live I knew it had to be her, and out she came. 
As if seeing Jay Z and Kanye West wasn't sick enough, watching the three of them perform together live made it even better! 

I can definitely say that the show lives up to the anticipation and hype surrounding it. From the laser light shows, to them performing their individual material as well as the A-list celebrities who have been attending each night. 
I was hoping to see Kimmy K or Beyonce but no such luck, the boys I was with saw an Arsenal and England football player 'The Ox' which went straight over my head. 

So having a special appearance from Rihanna and an encore of 'Nigga's in Paris' SIX times, (I heard they only done it three or four times at previous shows) made it a brilliant night. 

Yeezy - "Yo seriously want it again? In the history of concerts no ones ever played the same song six mother fucking times.... Ok... We're gunna skate to one song and one song only"

THAT SHIT CRAY


What I wore: Crop Top - River Island, Wet Look Leggings - Jane Norman, Trainers - Nike, London Necklace - Vintage, Cross Earrings - Topshop. 




BALL SO HARD

Throw your Diamonds in the Sky... Lots of illuminati inspired triangular and diamond shape lighting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment