Saturday 12 May 2012

New Girl and Nike's

So I began my new role as Brand Intern at Exposure this week, I was a little nervous starting as the new girl and all but I must say everyone was so welcoming and friendly and I have settled in quite well. I am working mainly on the account of Nike and this week has consisted of just getting to know the brand a little better, my way around the offices and the routines etc.
I have been given my own desk space, computer and e-mail which makes the role feel more important compared to some places I have interned at.
I was worried I would feel a bit old to be going back to interning again, especially when two of the showroom interns attend my old Uni, UCA, but everyone is so nice I have got over it.

It is nice to be busy again, as I was so bored and brain dead at my old place... and found it rather exciting getting to see all the new Autumn/Winter 2012 collections, especially the new Nike and Liberty collaboration.

Looking forward for more to come!
Love and Peace x

Nike X Liberty A/W 12 ( excuse the messy desk) 

Love these High Tops.... Imagine them with a Chanel Jacket in the same colouring -SICK!

Fresh Kicks - A pair of Nike i-D's 

1 comment:

  1. I like it!!! thank you for your visit!!
    I follow you now!!
    Want us to follow by Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete