Monday 7 May 2012

Happy Times

I love a long Bank Holiday weekend, and although the weather hasn't been great I wasn't going to let that stop me from having a great weekend seeing and spending time with my closest friends and people I love. 

It was bound to start well seeing as Friday was my last day at work, I was pleasantly surprised with a big beautiful bunch of flowers that were delivered at lunch time. (I'm a sucker for flower bouquets). 


Saturday I spent Spring Cleaning and having a huge clear out, then FINALLY got round to watching 'Friends with Benefits' with my friend Georgina and a HUGE bar of Galaxy... Perfect! 

On Sunday I grabbed a Carvery with two of my best friends, one who has the most gorgeous baby boy Archie who is now One and kept us all on our toes as he is now walking. I am sure he loves the girly shopping trips really even though he kept trying to run away! 


Sunday evening had been arranged for a reunion with my old work friends from H&M, just a few quiet drinks at our local, but it was lovely to catch up and see everyone. I wore, my staple Black Jeans & Blazer combo with my Tupac vest... I grabbed this in Ibiza last year and love it. 


Finally today, I met up with my cousin for a pre Ibiza shopping trip at Westfield Stratford,  I have been buying clothes for towards this for quite some time now, but still managed to find more today. H&M's Fashion Against Aids collection has lots of fab pieces that will look great!
 It was also the first time I ever tried Wagamama's (I was a Wagamama virgin) but I will definitely be returning. 

Ibiza wardrobe coming along nicely with new purchases today. 

Tomorrow I start my new internship at Exposure PR, I can't wait to get stuck in, so tonight I will be getting an early night and preparing for the morning. 

Also I would just like to say Thank you for the lovely kind comments on my last post
I have been offered a job trial at Ibiza Rocks, however when I went to apply for a NIE (kind of like a Spanish National Insurance number) it cost about £300 so that idea went out the window. 
I am now going to work really hard at Exposure and see where it gets me :). 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post!!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete