Sunday 29 April 2012

Ghetto Chick

So I haven't posted for a while as I have not been feeling myself and had a lot going on. 
I was made redundant, and it has given me so much to think about, I was very unhappy there anyway but it was still a shock. However, not one to waste anytime I have a new internship lined up, it sucks going back to being an intern again but I think it is something I have to do if I want to achieve the role I want. 
I will be starting at Exposure PR next week, working on the accounts of Nike, Levi's and Casio. Excited and looking forward to getting started. 

It is also just over a month until I go Ibiza, and I am seriously considering staying out there for the Summer, I am currently in the process of speaking to a few people who may know of jobs out there now. 
(Imagine all the posts I'll be able to write about out there) 

So after a crappy few weeks, this was kind of my 'Come back fighting' outfit. 

It kind of feels like I am going back to my Rude Girl, Ghetto Chick roots, but I love it. 
I must admit with my hair curled, I felt I looked like a bit of a gypsy,  however wearing the Blazer to go out in toned it down a bit. 



As mentioned before, I am a little bit obsessed with the Versace inspired print and Lion Heads at the moment. 

What I'm wearing: Crop Top - River Island, Leggings - Topshop, Wedges - Dune, Blazer - H&M, Bag - Chanel, Hoop Earrings - River Island, Bracelets - Mulberry & Topshop.


2 comments:

  1. omg I love your pants :)
    you look awesome!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things happen for a reason! You should try and work in Ibiza that would be amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete