Wednesday 24 April 2013

High Street Fashion Week Preview

On Monday I was invited to the High Street Fashion Week Press Preview at London's Penthouse to see the brands that will be taking part in the event this week. 

With beautiful panoramic views of London it was great to get a sneak peek. 


What I wore: 
I am a little obsessed with this Orange lip stick, from Topshop the shade is  called 'Infra Red' and it is almost an exact match to my Nails Inc 'Portobello' varnish. 


Here is a snapshot of some of the brands that caught my eye. 

I thought these Swarovski Crystal bottles from Crystal Elegance make great gifts. 

Saw some really lovely Bespoke Beachwear pieces from J Banks 


I really liked both these dresses from TOWIE star Lydia Brights range for Lipstick Boutique, I especially like the flapper look to the sequin dress below and they felt of a good quality compared to some other reality TV celebs that bring out clothing. 
Available at Lipstick Boutique.


A small selection on show from knitwear designer Zoie Anne who was absolutely lovely.
Looking forward to seeing more from her at the Catwalk shows. 

Some pretty Bikinis and swimwear from The Holiday Boutique 


However my favourite has to be the collection from Fazane Malik, making no more than 50 of each item, the concept behind the label is to produce classic capsule collections that will fit easily in to any working woman's wardrobe. 
Using natural fabrics such as silk and wool the collection has a real luxury feel to it. 

Currently stocked in 11 boutiques and online e-tailers across the UK, Australia and America, I look forward to seeing more from this brand. 
Available at Fazane Malik






No comments:

Post a Comment