Monday 15 April 2013

H&M High Summer Collection

I wrote before here how excited I was to hear that Beyoncé was fronting H&M's Summer Campaign and last week I was lucky enough to view the collection at their High Summer Press Day. 

I thought this bling bikini and gold hoop earrings was very Bey. Especially during her 'ghetto look' my favourite Beyonce style era. 

So I REALLY need this feather headdress in my life... Just for the fun of it! 

Absolutely LOVE this gorgeous statement necklace and earrings. I will be purchasing as soon as it hits stores. 


I don't know why, but this multi tone skirt really caught my eye, with bare legs and simple top I think it would make a great work essential for summer. 



 'H&M's summer campaign starring Beyoncé is an epic fantasy, with glamour, drama and also a sense of paradise" explained Donald Schneider, Creative Director of H&M, he continued "The campaign is the essence of Beyoncé, and also the essence of H&M this summer."

Glamour is certainly one word to describe the images of the campaign that were released today. 

Known for her hourglass figure and posing in a range of bikini's that are part of the collection, Beyoncé looks visually stunning and it makes a refreshing change to see a curvy girl front a swimwear campaign. 
It is actually hard to believe that she only had a baby just over a year ago! 
(She can also tell Jay-Z that she doesn't just wear 'Burberry to swim' now as he famously quoted in Bonnie & Clyde 03








No comments:

Post a Comment