Friday 22 May 2015

The 10 Day Water Challenge


Five days into my 10 day water challenge and I feel fucking amazing. Yes it's boring staying in on a Friday night and yes I miss my tea but the perks are so worth it. 

I suffered from a headache on the first day due to caffeine withdrawals but I can see and feel the benefits already. 

My skin is plumper and clearer and my eyes are more sparkly!  
Plus I feel more alert and less bloated even though I've been eating my normal diet! 

I am missing my tea, coffee, red wine and prosecco but once the 10 days are up this is definitely something I will try stick to. 
(Do you know how much sugar is in fruit juice let alone fizzy drinks!!!?) 

Since I've been obsessing this week, here's my favourite H2o images; 
















No comments:

Post a Comment