Tuesday 19 May 2015

My Firsts

Whilst travelling I experienced and did lots of amazing things that I've not done before which I made notes of in my journal to remember. (However, not all of these can be mentioned... haha)

I now have a bucket list of things and places I want to do and see and will hopefully continue to to add to my list of firsts;


  • First time being so up close and personal with Elephants, hands down this was one of the best things about the whole trip;




  • Teaching English to children in a Thai School



  • Jumping into the Sea at night to see the glow in the dark plankton 

  • Staying in a Bamboo Hut on the Beach

  • Staying on a Boat over night in Halong Bay, Vietnam

  • Kayaking 

  • Getting up to sing Karaoke in a room full of strangers

  • First time in a Cable Car (Up to Big Buddah in Hong Kong & The Great Wall of China in Beijing)

  • Uploading make-up free selfies and not caring



  • Gone hiking and enjoyed it

  • Going out with hairy legs and not caring
  • Actually being able to use Chop Sticks
  • Danced in the Sea whilst it was raining
  • Gone to a restaurant alone
  • Confidence to travel around alone in a foreign country and not feeling scared
  • Feeling of true inner peace - not feeling mad, or sad or bad about things you can't change. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment