Monday 2 July 2012

Every Girl Want's The Fairytale...

Admittedly I am going through a Tomboy style stage at the moment. Denim cut offs, Trainers, off the shoulder tee's, DM's and lethal looking jewellery are my staple wardrobe items, however just because I may dress a bit hard round the edges that does not mean that I'm not still a total girly girl. 

I love cute fluffy animals and hearts and flowers, pretty things and all that shiz.... You get the idea. But the one thing I still believe in most is Fairytales. 
(Find me a girl that don't... we were bought up and force fed this drivel. Yes I sound bitter because the fairytale still hasn't happened for me yet but I do still believe.) 

Off on a tandem but who remembers the Julia Roberts "I want the fairytale" line in the film Pretty Woman? See even prostitutes can dream!

So Mulberry really know what they're doing with their new Autumn Winter Forest Fairytale campaign featuring model Lindsey Wixon and two furry forest creatures shot by British photographer Tim Walker  in Blackheath Common, Surrey. The campaign is inspired by 'Dreams, fears and imagination' something we can all relate with, wouldn't you agree?
Connecting with consumers on a dreamy level it's no wonder their profits continue to rise... but more importantly it gives up something pretty to look at. 
Enjoy x





2 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen these yet! Such good ads, thanks for showing me :) One of the best Mulberry shoots i've seen I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get it! I just did a post on personal style. You can be Rocker Chic! Thats easy!

    ReplyDelete