Saturday 16 June 2012

Ibiza Wardrobe

So I made my fifth trip to Ibiza this week for a short break in the sun. It is safe to say I am an Ibiza Addict. There is something unexplainably different about the Island from anywhere else I have ever visited. Maybe it's the night life, the beautiful scenery, the sunsets or the individual sense of style that has me hooked.
So here is my Ibiza Wardrobe Diary. xoxox

Day 1 - Cocoon @ Amnessia 
Shorts - Vintage Levi's, Top - River Island, Necklace - H&M, Belt - Topshop, Bum Bag - e-bay.

Day 2 - Dinner @ Cafe Mambos
Dress - Topshop Unique, Bangle - Primark, Earrings - Topshop.

Day 2 - Ibiza Live @ Eden
Shirt - H&M, Shorts - Topshop, Trainers - Nike. 

Day 3 - Labrinth & Maveick Sabre Gig @ Ibiza Rocks. 
Top & Skirt - H&M Fashion Against Aids Collection, Necklaces - Topshop & Vintage


Day 4 - Ushuaia 
Body - American Apparel, Shorts - Topshop, Trainers - Nike, Necklace - Forever 21, Bumbag - e-bay.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog!! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? xx

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete