Saturday 21 July 2012

Double Denim

The sun finally made an appearance today, so it was nice to spend some time outside. 
The casual side of my wardrobe has taken over more space of the dressy side for the first time in years, I cant remember the last time I wore heels. I do miss it a bit, but will save it for a night worth digging them out for. 
In the mean time I am quite happy in my kicks and double denim. After what feels like a has been a long and emotional week I just want to chill and be comfortable on the weekend. 

I have a thing for HUGE gold hoops, but struggle to find ones that are light enough to wear all day - theres nothing worse than wearing heavy earrings. I got these ones from Claire's Accessories. If anyone knows where else I can get light funky gold hoops let me know.

JC
x




What I'm wearing: Denim Jacket - Primark, Coloured Jeans - Topshop, Trainers - Nike Air Max 90's, Earrings - Claire's Accessories. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I totally need those earrings in my life. You totally remind me of my flygirl days.

    ReplyDelete