Wednesday 14 March 2012

"Never Under Estimate the Power of Social Media"

Today I attended the Fashion and Beauty Summit (#FB_Summit) arranged by Fashion Insight and held at ROSL, St.James Street in London. Seminars were heavily based on PR, and Social Media and how to create your own. There were talks from the founder of Wahanda, Marie Claire, A Suit That Fits and Mumsnet
I am a bit of a social media obsessed freak as much as I hate to admit it, I am included in the 70% that check their Twitter and Facebook first thing in the morning before my feet even touch the ground, and one of the 21% who wake up in the middle of the night and check it, so found it all rather interesting. 

It was also nice to get out of the office for the day, so I even dressed up a bit. 








What I wore: Blazer -Topshop, Trousers - Forever 21, Shirt - H&M, Shoes - Topshop, Earrings - Topshop, Necklace - Vintage, Sunglasses - Aldo. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the title of this post. Nice outfit

    http://iamxcessp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete