Monday 26 March 2012

Biker Chick In The Sun

Just like everyone else I am enjoying the sunny weather, so much so today marked the first day this year I have gone out with bare legs. And damnnnn gurl it felt good to let them see a bit of Vitamin D. 

I teamed  a simple t-shirt dress with my old DM's and this gorgeous leather jacket that actually belongs to my friend (Ooops) unbrushed hair and big sunglasses and I was set to go for the day. 





What I'm wearing: Dress - H&M, Jacket - Topshop, Boots - Dr.Martens, Bag - Topshop, Scarf - H&M. 

I also visited a new location to carry out a shoot in today. It's in the grounds of where my boss lives, a beautiful period Manor House named Gilstead Hall in Essex that has been converted in to flats but with the most beautiful surroundings. Can't wait to shoot there, especially if this nice weather stays. 

























The beautiful gardens and surroundings of Gildstead Hall, Essex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment