Saturday 28 February 2015

Travel Beauty Must-Have.

Coconut Oil. My new beauty must have regardless of whether your travelling or not, but especially handy if you are as it has so many uses. 

I suffer terribly with insect bites at home (I often end up on anti-biotics if I've had a particular bad reaction) so have been spraying deet like it's going out of fashion but unfortunately that doesn't seem to deter the gnats and Mosquitos hungry for a piece of me. It's not the bite itself, but the itching I can't handle. Thankfully now I'm staying near the coast they're not as bad but I was bitten badly whilst in the tiny mountain villages - but just a dab of pure coconut oil soon relieved that. 

Another top tip to stop itching is toothpaste. Trust me it works, it's something to do with the mint in it that cools the bite and worked a lot better than the over the counter creams I packed for insect bites. 

I purchased the Organic Coconut Oil at the Baan San-Fan children's orphanage. The product is handmade with help from the kids and all proceeds go towards caring for the children there. 

Other uses I've found for the coconut oil is aftersun, it's great for applying to sunburn. Scars, just like bio-oil coconut oil is also good for minimising scars (especially where I've been scratching my bites). As well as a great moisturiser (I'm a sucker for an oil massage) you can also use it for cooking too. Hopefully I will have some left to cook with when I return home! 

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to order undergarments indeed, this will ideal chanel replica. For those who won't be certainly, err on the side of buying too big ınstead of overly minor, given that a single thing firm may produce undesirable bulges thru an individual's dresses. For those who have never presently, check out possessing a pro bra connecting. This absolutely will manifest as a zero cost provider in any chanel replica area retail outlet, or simply for Victoria's Mystery. For anybody who is being dressed in a good dress up that could be intently suited or simply composed of an exceedingly idea content, you should think of implementing Spanx. Quite possibly any skinniest for pro actresses regularly take advantage of Spanx to make sure that a good steady chanel replica in your pink gym floor apparel. Prior to you order a single thing different, sort through every one product or service in your own clothes, article by just article, and inquire all by yourself irrespective of whether you will have damaged the thing in the last 12 calendar months. If you're not, pay close attention to you should? Whether it is because of the wardrobe is not going to chanel replica, is not really perfect, or simply is certainly weakened more than service, think of wiping out it all in the clothes or simply getting it all at bay towards a aid organization. For those who also similar to the product or service and this fulfils everyone good however , is not going to tie in with utilizing anything different everyone chanel replica, contemplate what precisely it may well decide to try to come up with the thing job. It's possible you'll notice that an individual's clothes will expand tremendously with the addition of just some significant solutions, say for example suited ebony first tee or simply a bright white collared t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete