Thursday 28 March 2013

Happy Easter

I love Spring time, although it don't feel like it with this freezing weather but Easter weekend is here. 

These are some cupcakes I made today, I have recently had lots of enquiries for up coming press days, so if you like the look of these check out my facebook page here



We celebrate Easter similar to Christmas in my family, now we are older we tend to receive a gift instead of an egg, and I love to treat to the children I know (too much chocolate is bad for them anyway).
 Sainsbury's has some lovely pieces in and they're easy on the bank balance.

I especially love this cute Cupcake cardigan £9 and the Chanel inspired dress with Peter Pan collar  which also comes with leggings and only £12, perfect for my little cousins whom I love to dress up!





Have a great Easter Weekend 
X



No comments:

Post a Comment