Tuesday 26 March 2013

Scents of Spring

I have always been a bit of a Pyromaniac, which perhaps explains my obsession with candles.... Expensive scented candles in particular. 

However, I am on an increasingly tight budget and can't really justify treating myself to a beautiful Diptyque, or Jo Malone candle at the moment so I was very excited when I saw The Disney Store, (yes, Disney) had bought out their 'Wonder' scent in a candle. 

I first came across this scent when buying a gift for my friends baby, the collection includes linen spray,  hand creams, body oils and bath soaks (and a cute baby Thumper Rabbit soft toy). 

'Wonder' is a delicate scent of lemon sugar, apple blossoms and marshmallow clouds, and just smells so Spring-like. 
In frosted glass with a sleeping Bambi sketch, I like to light mine in the evenings just before bed as I find the scent very relaxing, almost camomile like. With approximately 40 hours burning time, Disney's scented candle is a bargain at just £10.00!! 





Another great candle I would recommend is from the Cowshed range, the 'Knackered Cow' candle is great for relaxing candle lit bubble baths used with 'Knackered Cow Relaxing Bath & Body Oil'. 

If you're still unsure as to what scented candle suits you best, head to Liberty London. They have the most wonderful selection to chose from. 



No comments:

Post a Comment