Thursday 9 July 2015

Coco Crazy for Coconuts

I wrote previously a few months back about how Coconut Oil was my must-have beauty item whilst travelling. Well since returning I have been testing Coconut Oil in almost everything, I LOVE it. 

I love it for it's versatility, it's results, it's smell, it's taste, it's health benefits... The list is endless. 

Most recently someone recommended I try a dash of it in my Coffee, and OhEmGee it tastes amazing!! 

Groovy Food Organic Coconut Oil £6.99 
Gym Coffee is what my friend called it when I told her about it, and after looking into it I can see why;

Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
  • Increases Energy
  • Speeds Up Metabolism
  • Boots the Immune System
  • Helps Improve Cholesterol 
  • Improves Bone Health 
  • Eases Digestion
  • Heals Damaged Tissue and Infections 

Don't even get me started on the Beauty benefits! Coconut Oil has a number of uses, such as; 

  • Nourishes Dry Skin & Prevents Wrinkles
  • Hair
  • Athletes Foot
  • Sunburn
  • Insect Bites (a great help when I was travelling)
  • Scars (also helped to heal my insect bite scars when travelling) 
  • Make-Up Remover
  • Bath Oil
  • Eczema (coconut oil is an anti-inflammatory) 
  • Massage Oil
  • Strengthen Eyelashes 
In fact Coconut Oil is so versatile it can even be used for cleaning!!! 

I use 100% Pure Organic Coconut Oil, from Baan San Fan Children's Orphanage in Thailand where I volunteered back in February. 

 



The Oil is handmade with help from the children at the orphanage and all of the money goes back into the Orphanage and towards the future of the children there.

At the moment the orphanage is desperately trying to raise money for new roofs on the homes that house the children - a small leaking hole which could soon turn into something more disastrous with Monsoon season.

You can purchase their wonderful Coconut Oil (trust me, this stuff is a miracle worker) here; http://www.baansanfan.org/how-we-help-ourselves/products/#oil it costs 200 Thai Baht which is less than £4.

There are also a number of other wonderful products you can buy from them too, all of which is organically made. Simply e-mail your orders to baansanfan@yahoo.com who will then e-mail you a PayPal invoice.


Want to Read More?




No comments:

Post a Comment