Tuesday 23 December 2014

The Best Travel Journals

When making a list of everything I plan to take away with me, a travel journal was at the top. 

I love the idea of writing everything down, making off the cuff notes, snippets and memories that I may not necessarily remember when I return. 
Keeping a diary and scrap books is something I have done for many years so I put the travel journal along with many other things I need on my Christmas list. 

I was lucky enough to receive this as an early christmas present as part of my Secret Santa with my best friends. (Along with another cheeky present). 

I am in love, it has everything I need - somewhere to write your flight details, accommodation address's, international dialling codes, currency conversions, places to recommend that I would return to and a wallet to keep photos, important documents or any other memories. 

Thoughtful gifts like this mean so much - I got quite emotional upon opening it. On my return, my friends plan on reading all through it so they can share the experience too. 


However, knowing how much I waffle I will probably need more than one. 

So here are some of the cutest travel notebooks around; 

Just because you're travelling it doesn't mean you can't have a little bit of luxury - Embossed Flower Leather Journal from Aspinal of London £75. 

Perfect if you love illustration is this notebook by Christian Lacroix available to purchase from Liberty's for £35. 


The quote on this book certainly rings true - £12.99 from Not On The High Street


Basically you know you've made it when you can afford a personalised leather diary from Smythson. Maybe when I return and get a serious job and settle down to be a 'real adult'.
Dove Grey Travel Journal made from natural goatskin £150 from Smythson.


No comments:

Post a Comment