Friday 9 August 2013

Dolce & Gabbana Kidswear AW13

I have recently started a new job for a Luxury Children's Clothing company, and thank god I don't have children as I would be bankrupt... Although my cousins and god sons have'nt done bad.

I am abosultuely in LOVE with the campaign images for the Dolce & Gabbana kidswear for this season...
The collection combines luxury fabrics such as tweed and silk, with opulent floral prints and premium design details such as the heavily embellished red dress below. 

And the child models are SO CUTE!!!! 
Available now at Childsplay Clothing








1 comment:

  1. We create best products.Each garment is designed to be long-lasting, durable and competitively priced for wholesale and retail environments. Our best products includes kidswear.

    ReplyDelete