Tuesday 31 January 2012

About...

Style, Tea and Cake is simply a personal style blog, stating my everyday outfits and wardrobe choices mixed in with other random snippets of my life. 
I believe that personal style choices have a huge impact on representing yourself and who you are, so here is a little more about me...
A graduate in Fashion Journalism, after interning at magazines and in PR I now run a Fashion Website for a small local boutique, therefore covering everything I enjoy doing.









LOVES:                                                                             
Making Cupcakes and Afternoon Tea                                     
Hip Hop                                                                   
Ibiza                                                                                      
Photographs
Vintage Markets
Dip Dyed Ends and Top Knots
Instagram
HATES:
Butter
Non-Understanding People
Snakes

follow me: Twitter @jemmacross, Instagram: jemmacross

No comments:

Post a Comment